You’re in the business of IT services, but do you have the tools in place to monitor, measure and manage the delivery of those services?
Whether you have formal SLAs with your clients, or just want to ensure client satisfaction and prompt service, you can’t leave things to chance. The good news is there are sound strategies and affordable tools that can give you complete control and the confidence to guarantee response times to all your clients.
On Thursday, June 2 at 1 PM ET, Autotask Corporation Technical Product Manager, Steve Noel, will introduce you to Service Level Management programs and strategies you can use to:
- Define managed services and bundles
- Set key performance indicators
- Measure internal service levels and performance goals
- Priority of incident
- Issue type and sub-issue type
- Device or any other user-defined parameters
- Manage, analyze and report performance metrics
- Show your clients you are doing what you promised you would do
- How Autotask can help automate the process