Are you looking to implement new managed services and make more money in 2012? In this one-hour webinar, industry professionals talk about how to build a successful migration strategy for your customers!
On Wednesday, February 8 at 11:00 AM US ET, join Stefanie Hammond, Senior Partner Development Specialist of N-able Technologies and Len DiCostanzo, Senior VP Community & Business Development of Autotask as they share their insights on the importance of understanding the needs of your target customer when developing your managed services programs. This seminar will also review the different types of programs that exist on the Program Development spectrum and discuss the typical core and optional features that MSPs include in their various program packages.
In this session you'll learn:
- The different types of Managed Service offerings in the marketplace from a la carte to Fully Managed.
- What you need to ensure you are ready to go to market.
- Common features and elements that are included, optional, or excluded from service offerings.
- Any service provider that is currently living in a break/fix world and is tired of the constant fire-fighting that T&M work brings! This webinar will provide you with the foundational knowledge needed to evolve your business out of the traditional break/fix model and provide key strategies on how to move into the Managed Services space.
- Any young MSP that is relatively new to the MSP space and is struggling on how to best design their Managed Services practice.