As managed services arrived on the scene, you had to figure out where those fit in too. And just when you had that down, along comes cloud services to further complicate the service delivery landscape. What’s next?
On Wednesday, June 22 at 1 PM US ET, Len DiCostanzo, Autotask Corporation Senior Vice President of Business Development will guide you through how to build a profitable IT services catalog and transform your business going forward. After, you'll understand how to organize product and services you deliver now, and how to add cloud services into the mix.
Learn key insights into:
- Industry best practices and standards you can use as you transform your business
- Methodologies to define services in your hybrid catalog
- Where the cloud fits into your catalog strategy
- Why balancing product sales and services drives profitability and revenue
- Determining your balance with a vertical focus using solution sets
- How to align your catalog with the four critical stages to securing a client for life
- How an a la carte menu makes it easy for clients to buy from you
- How automating catalog sales reduces costs, increases profit