It's nearly impossible for any business to refrain from social networking. But to make sense of all the different methods, recommendations, and tools can be a real challenge.
In this one-hour webcast, independent IT business consultant Richard Tubb will present an introduction to social networking focused specially for IT business owners.
Rich Akullian from Autotask will be on hand to talk about how to incorporate social media in the IT business management platform's CRM module.
Register now for these key takeaways:
- Principles for using social networking
- ROI of social networking
- Social networking vs. social media
- Tips for Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Business reasons to blog
- What are content loops and how to use them
- Third-party tools to better manage social sites
- How social networking differs from traditional business networking