You will hear arguments on both sides. But one fact is beyond argument: the cloud has fundamentally altered the way technology services are bought and sold. Ignore this change at your peril!
The MSPs and VARs that capitalize on this shift and update their selling strategies to reflect the popularity of cloud computing will enjoy a more reliable stream of clients, revenue and income. More importantly, these businesses will cement a competitive advantage that will continue to pay dividends down the road.
Join Kutenda CEO Mike Cooch and Autotask Online Marketing Manager Rich Akullian on Wednesday, February 15 at 1 PM US ET as they identify the challenges and opportunities facing IT service providers in today’s rapidly changing business environment.
Don’t miss your opportunity to discover:
- How the cloud has changed the rules of game—and why yesterday’s selling methodologies won’t work today
- Why it’s imperative that you become a change agent
- The simple lesson about sales that all IT service providers must learn
- The 3 core skills that top salespeople always focus on and mediocre salespeople rarely do
- How to match your selling process to the client buying process (a key ingredient for selling success)
- The 4 places to look for qualified leads
- How to embrace your selling role (even if you’re not a so-called “natural born seller”)
- How to know when the time is right to close the deal and how to do it right
- The top 3 misconceptions preventing most VARs and MSPs from reaching their earning potential
BONUS: Register today and enter to win a list of 1,000 local contacts! We’ll be drawing winners from our list of registrants after the event. Register now to enter your submission today.