- Repeat business and referrals were enough to drive technology firm growth.
- There were very few service providers who did exactly what you do.
- LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, webinars, blogs… didn’t even exist.
- Providing great service and results led to more business and new business.
- ‘Sales’ was a dirty word. You didn’t need to do much selling to win clients.
- Practices were packed with business. (Think back before 2007.)
- Practices were scrambling to survive.
- Clients were going out of business or cutting back.
- Price pressure was rampant. (This is in the “new” old days. Think March 2009.)
Today… you must transform the way you sell to keep up and to help buyers buy from you.
On Thursday, December 8 at 1 PM US ET, join Kutenda CEO Mike Cooch - previous Founder and CEO of one of the fastest growing MSPs in the industry - live as he reveals the new rules of selling technology services and explains how you must transform the way you sell so you can help buyers buy from you.
Also presenting on the webinar will be Autotask's Rich Akullian who will share how IT business management software can provide you with true service intelligence, better equipping you for sales.
Don’t miss your opportunity to learn:
- Why what consultative selling methodologies teach you won’t work today
- How to match your selling process to clients buying process (a key ingredient for selling success)
- The 4 places to look for qualified leads
- How to embrace your selling role (even if you never thought you would)